- Prior to your appointment with us, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements and to talk through the current Covid-19 restrictions with you.
- As we are limiting the number of people in the studio at any one time we recommend that you bring one star guest with you to your appointment.
- We are happy to help facilitate video calling for members of your party who are unable to be there in person.
- It is now compulsory for face coverings to be worn in all shops, therefore we do ask that you and your party wear a face covering for the duration of your appointment. Please inform us if you are exempt.
- All of our team members will be wearing a face covering.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available for use during your appointment.
- Before and after each appointment our bridal studio is sanitised and any dresses or accessories that have been handled are removed from the studio and steamed cleaned before being returned to studio.
- We ask that you refrain from touching the gowns in the studio, your bridal consultant will retrieve the gowns from the dress rails for your selection.
- Our appointments times are now limited to 90 minutes, this will enable us time to clean the studio thoroughly prior to our next appointment.
Thank you for your support and cooperation during this time.